After your appointment with us
You should lead your day normally after taking the Botox treatment. However, you should keep the following things in mind:
- Avoid strenuous exercise for the first 24 hours after your Botox treatment.
- Avoid covering the injection site with makeup or hats.
- Keep up with your normal daily skincare routine.
- Avoid rubbing the injection sites.
- Only use non-abrasive lotions and cleansers for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Don’t take Ibuprofen or other blood-thinners because they increase the risk of bruising.
The negative side effects of Botox are rare. If you suffer from some allergic reactions or persistent headaches after a Botox treatment, you should call us immediately. We will handle these side effects without delay. However, most people do not experience any harsh side effects.